“Red and White Pizza!!!!!!”
Review of Supino Pizzeria

Supino Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 1,188 Restaurants in Detroit
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I haven't been down to the Eastern Market since forever, this place will keep me returning. The menu had a surprise, red pizza (tomato sauced pizza) and white pizza(no sauce); so we had to try both. The white was out of this world.... thin crispy crust, fresh toppings... it folds beautifully and drips goodness. LOVED IT!!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Supino Pizzeria in Eastern Market has a great reputation that's well deserved. Their casual space was recently expanded to accommodate more diners. I like the relaxed atmosphere here.

The thin crust pizzas, divided into Red and White are the main draw here. Two sizes are offered, 12" and 18". The very reasonable prices range from $8 to $18. When I inquired about a couple of the pizzas, I was told I could get half of each for no additional charge. Which I did. Half of my pizza was the San Gennaro (a red) and half was the Affumicata (a white). While I enjoyed both, the San Gennaro was my favorite. The service was friendly and down to earth.

Supino has a full bar. At peak hours they can be quite crowded, so plan accordingly. While Supino doesn't have it's own parking, there's plenty of free parking around Eastern Market.

Pizza done right.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Supino's has expanded!

If you have been to Supino's then you know it was "the" eclectic dive pizza place in Detroit. Well they bought the restaurant next door and knocked out the wall (toward I-94) and now have some nice seating with a hostess and full bar!!!

Food is still great and pizza is divine! Canoli's are the best I've had, not too sweet and not bland, I think they use mascarpone cheese in them and they are GREAT!

I had the City Wing Thing pizza with "City Wing" smoked turkey and garlic cloves - very tasty. Got the wife a salad to bring home and she really liked the lemon vinagrette dressing. Also got her the Bismark pizza with the egg on it - very good! (still!)

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Enjoyed lunch at Supino Pizzeria on a Saturday in Eastern Market. We only tried the pizza but everyone enjoyed it. Thin crust and fresh ingredients. There is often a wait, so be ready. Good news: They have expanded the restaurant to included additional seating. Helpful Hint: There is parking directly across the street. Enjoy.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This place is all I want out of a pizza joint. Thin, slightly charred, oily in the right way pie. Heady variations on classic cocktails that make me order a second, just to make sure it's going to be as good as the first. A beautiful bar handcrafted by the amazing woodworker Detroit Heartwood...what else could one possibly need?