“Very good ”
Review of Oyaki Sushi

Oyaki Sushi
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Most of the time when we decide to go out for dinner we agree me and my wife and my children to go there, very good food and you pay les for quantity and quality of food and the good service.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I was there for dinner tonight. Sushi and sashimi were fresh and tasted good. Place is very clean and smells great! I was surprised they didn't serve temaki. Other than that no complaints.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

From all the sushi restaurants I have visited in this area . This one is the best.
We ordered firecrackers and chili shrimp
Presentation and taste excellent
Restaurant very clean and up scale
Staff very friendly

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This place is great. We love there food. And the people are so accommodating. We love to dine in this place as a family the price are decent. And the most important is the place is Clean. It's really necessary coz they are serving raw food. We keep coming back on this place. So sushi lover out there. Come and try this Sushi place.

1  Thank Mazen K
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Awesome sushi restaurant so close. We order once a week! Great service from dining in to take out! Menu available online. Everything we've tried was great