“Great Chinese Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Rose Garden
Reviewed 2 April 2017

I have been coming here for many years. I always get tempora
shrimp. It comes with choice of soup, fried rice, egg roll and
Chinese tea. Always a great meal!!!!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I highlighted my brother's and my favorite entree. And order 2 egg rolls each. Also fantastic : Egg fu yung

Reviewed 16 July 2016

This is a mainstay Chinese restaurant in Dearborn Heights. Very consistently good. Lunch special are inexpensive and served with soup and egg roll. Carry-out is fast and efficient.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

I Odered the Almond Chicken with egg drop soup and Egg Roll was very good best egg rolls in town!! Wait staff very pokite and didnt have to wait for anything

Reviewed 18 November 2015

I grew up eating here and when I went back after living in Colorado for 6 years I was happy it hasn't changed a bit. The decor is old school chinese with a fountain and pagodas, and screens, very ornate decorations . It's like you're transported to a different era, I love it. It's been like that since I was a kid. The food is the same too, delicious. I always order the almond boneless chicken with fried rice, an egg roll and won ton soup. The almond chicken is the best. I wish I could get that dish here in Atlanta, but you can only get it in Michigan and Ohio which is so disappointing. As long as this restaurant is open I will always go there. If I still lived in Michigan I would order from here once a week, but now I'll have to live with going there only when I visit. Great place!