“Great Chinese Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Rose Garden
Reviewed 2 April 2017

I have been coming here for many years. I always get tempora
shrimp. It comes with choice of soup, fried rice, egg roll and
Chinese tea. Always a great meal!!!!

1  Thank janice s

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I highlighted my brother's and my favorite entree. And order 2 egg rolls each. Also fantastic : Egg fu yung

1  Thank Kimberly S
Reviewed 16 July 2016

This is a mainstay Chinese restaurant in Dearborn Heights. Very consistently good. Lunch special are inexpensive and served with soup and egg roll. Carry-out is fast and efficient.

1  Thank aphillips005
Reviewed 29 June 2016

I Odered the Almond Chicken with egg drop soup and Egg Roll was very good best egg rolls in town!! Wait staff very pokite and didnt have to wait for anything

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 18 November 2015

I grew up eating here and when I went back after living in Colorado for 6 years I was happy it hasn't changed a bit. The decor is old school chinese with a fountain and pagodas, and screens, very ornate decorations . It's like you're transported to a different era, I love it. It's been like that since I was a kid. The food is the same too, delicious. I always order the almond boneless chicken with fried rice, an egg roll and won ton soup. The almond chicken is the best. I wish I could get that dish here in Atlanta, but you can only get it in Michigan and Ohio which is so disappointing. As long as this restaurant is open I will always go there. If I still lived in Michigan I would order from here once a week, but now I'll have to live with going there only when I visit. Great place!

1  Thank alicia p