“The place to go for ribs. ”

Boneyard Bar-B-Q & Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

It's in the title. Ribs are outstanding. They have their own BBQ sauce. I had the Boneyard special, half slab short end. Close slaw and fries. Meal was delicious and served fast. Mom had BBQ chicken and Cesar salad. The chick n was juicy and falling off the bone. Ribs were the same. Everyone left stuffed and with a doggy bag. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Ate here for dinner and I had the ¾ rack of ribs with cottage fries, coleslaw, and their garlic bread. I love the ribs here, and their barbeque sauce is very tasty. Perhaps not the healthiest of meals, but this is one of my favorite places for ribs. The service and food delivery was very quick and efficient, the prices reasonable. The restaurant itself is fairly plain and simple, but the good food and service more than makes up for this.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

attentive service huge portions good value. julienne salad was very good rib tips which I assumed would be all meat had bones and were a little fatty the lean ribs were meaty with a hint of smoke a lot of food for the money

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

we were a large group having lunch at this place. Menu has a fairly good selection of BBQ dishes. I opted for pulled pork burger - burger itself was HUGE. Chips that came with it were good (not frozen from bag). Unfortunatelly, pulled pork had a strong frost bite taste to it.
Service was fairly good, but nothing spectacular.
Would I come back? Maybe, but would definitelly have something else.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Went late Friday afternoon, not crowded, but started getting busy as we were leaving. Real smoked ribs with great flavor. Tender but not fall off the bone, which is the way I prefer it. Would have liked to see more "BBQ joint sides". Waitresses sitting around at the tables complaining, talking; wasn't good atmosphere that day. I would definitely order out from here next time I'm in town.

1  Thank nature60mom