“best ribs in town!”

Boneyard Bar-B-Q & Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 November 2015

had a full tray of BBQ ribs, full tray of bread, and a full tray of potato chips... the chips aren't the best but the ribs you just can't get enough of! Kids always love the large chunks of bread. We didn't get broasted chicken, but really their specialty is the ribs and broasted chicken!!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

If you want great ribs and even better broasted chicken with all the fixins - Bone Yard is the place to go. Whether dine in or carry out - the food is great and the service is fast. Best of all the price is right. LOVE that they give green onions with the meals.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

My score would be a 4 and my husband would give them a 10. So it's a 5.

Ribs, the way hubby and I like them. You will have to work to get them off the bone - they don't just fall off, it takes time to eat them. Nice sauce with a good flavor. And the potatoes, they are so good. I do ask for them crispy.

We order ribs for two, huge slab, with a few extra ribs thrown in, potatoes, slaw, bread and always have leftovers.

Heck, it might be time to go back....

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Okay, it's metro Detroit and we all have our favorite rib places - some come and go, but the Boneyard has stood the test of time. It was our favorite in 1995 and it's our favorite place in 2015! The ribs have a great flavor - not too smoky, not too greasy, not too saucy - just great ribs! I love the "chips" that come with them, I ask for them crispy. We have learned to time our arrival to avoid a long wait (but I won't tell you when because that's my time). Service is always with a smile, happy customers and just a good vibe in a neighborhood and family owned business.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

There were 5 of us going out for my birthday. We all either had ribs or chicken but my son also had the shrimp.which was very good. They also offer take out for those that can't dine in.