“Nice surprise, not too far from DTW”
Review of Andiamo Dearborn

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Southfield
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Needed a nice restaurant not too far from DTW - the weather was terrible. Found Andiamo, about 9 miles away. Dinner for three, everyone happy. Good service, very good food, nice menu. Good wines by the glass. Extremely busy but the service did not suffer. Many thanks Andiamo!

Date of visit: December 2017
Ali F, General Manager at Andiamo Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you Andy, for visiting Andiamo Dearborn. We are glad you found out and enjoyed the entire stay. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my visit to Andiamo. It was mid-December, and they had the whole place decked out with holiday garb. It was beautiful. The food was fantastic and the service was very good. I’ll definitely visit this place again when I’m in Dearborn.

Date of visit: December 2017

Hello,

Thank you for dining at Andiamo Dearborn. We are pleased with you recent visit. We hope to see you soon and if you need anything please let us know so we may accommodate.

Best Wishes,

Ali Fawaz
General manager
Andiamo Dearborn

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

An excellent Italian restaurant offering great values on specials. I ordered the $20 Steak dinner which was well prepared and had good flavor. The service was a touch slow due to a full house. I will return. Thank you

Date of visit: October 2017

Thank you for your recent visit. We are happy you enjoyed your steak special and hope we can satisfy your dining needs in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

THE best evening my husband have had in a long time! Been to lots of restaurants, but this was better than most. Food was incredible - my apologies to anyone who sat near us and heard me! Filet was the best I've ever had. No matter how full you are, save room for dessert and get The Tuxedo. You will be glad you did! Above and beyond all of that, the staff are just so accommodating and kind. Special thanks to the manager Ali, who made sure everything was perfect. He's really nice, and was part of the reason everything was perfect!

Hello Karen,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit, and it was our pleasure to serve you and your husband. Hope to see you in 2018, and hope all is well.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

our waitress tried hard. our main course plates were warm, but the lasagne wasn't hot enough. worse, it quickly went cold because there was a nasty, cold draft as we were seated next to a fireplace that had no fire.
I had asked to be seated in a quiet area, but the entire restaurant is noisy. my 'quiet' area had glass walls and polished floor.
when I told the manager about the cold draft, he said he knew about it, so I asked him why there was a table there. He said the temperature was ok so there should not be a problem.

1  Thank David L

Hello David,

We are disappointed about your recent visit. If you can reach out to me I would love to get some more information so we may resolve these issues, and hope to see you here again. You can reach out to me directly at 313-359-3300 or afawaz@andiamoitalia.com.