“Good Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Went here after work while on a business trip with a group of colleges from all over the world. Staff were accomodating and we ordered a mixture of dishes to share. Food was very good. Decor is basic and no alcoholic drinks were available. It was a Friday night and very busy but this did not affect service.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I went to Bangkok 96 with two friends from work. I had the Bangkok 96 Rice and my friends had vegetarian entrees. Love their Hot and Sour Soup. Always consistently delicious.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

This restaurant was one of the few recommended by our hotel. We went during a non-peak time (4PM) and got served immediately. We both had stir fry dishes with chicken. The chicken pieces were good meat tender white meat, not skin or poor cartilage. The vegez that were crisp, not mush. I had the hot seasoning and it was excellent. They were busy even at the non-peak time, no problem with parking and it seemed to be a clean establishment. If I lived in the area, I would definitely frequent this place.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

My daughter and son-in-law are avid fans and get take-out at least once a week from here. I live close enough that I walked over twice in one week to sit at the bar counter and eat. The family who waits on you remembers you! The Hot and Sour soup is fantastic, but I am progressing toward Vegan and GF so it makes things more challenging. The Fresh Rolls with Cucumber Peanut Dipping sauce are incredible and have a veggie option. There are a myriad of curries and pad this and that which all are incredibly fresh and good. I ask for Medium heat and that is usually plenty for me. My grandson is two and loves this food!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Never had a bad meal there...and the hot & sour soup is the best anywhere! The appetizers are great also. One my favorites places.