“Tasty food with healthy and delicious options”
Review of L.A. Bistro

L.A. Bistro
Ranked #18 of 301 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 March 2017

One of my favorite lunch spots in Dearborn -- several delicious vegetarian options, and my carniverous friends always seem happy, too. The bread that comes with the meal is delicious, the "small" (large plate-worth) hummus is delicious, the veggie burger is delicious, but so was the pasta I got... it's all good.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

We often have team lunches here and the staff and food is great. I love the wraps and the fried potatoes are out of this world. The staff pays enormous attention to details and is awesome. Cannot wait to try dinner here someday!

Reviewed 4 February 2017

We had a great experience eating at LA Bistro. We visited with our two young children and my wife's parents who were in town for a visit. All of the staff were particularly friendly; our server Mo was very hospitable and attentive to our needs. He put in the order for our 2 year old's pizza right away and brought it out early in perfect timing.

The food was delicious! My wife had Almond chicken and I had the honey firecracker shrimp.

We were greeted by the owner after our meal thanking us for coming in since it was our first time. We assured him it wouldn't be our last!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

L.A. Bistro has been a Dearborn staple for many years. I am guessing they make most of their money from the Ford lunch crowd. I do not notice them as busy for dinner in the evenings. There are many many many choices to choose from on the menu. The food is well seasoned, juicy, and fresh. The service is always good and you can tell the owners are present. One thing that keeps me from coming for dinner is they don't have wine. When going out to dinner, I like to have a glass of wine, and that is a drawback for me. With such good food, should be wine. To me, that is what makes a really good place worth coming back to. So for now, I will occasionally stop there for lunch.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Ok, I admit... this is the strangest review I have ever written for a restaurant. Simply because, I was unable to eat here. So, why am I writing?

First of all, I have no connection whatsoever to this restaurant or the owners. We went here because I had read good things about it. The manager/host greeted me with a handshake and extremely friendly attitude. We put our name on the list and were told it'd be a 15 - 20 minute wait. The people in front of us in line said it'd definitely be worth it.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to change our plans. I informed the manager that we had to leave. Again, he shook my hand and said he hoped we would be able to return. Any restaurant that is so dedicated to its patrons (it was obvious upon observation as well) is worth writing a review about. The menu looked fantastic - and was verified by the numerous positive reviews on TripAdvisor. No doubt -- I will return.

1  Thank randstyr