“Limited review”

Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #31 of 52 Restaurants in Davison
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 1084 S State St. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Davison, MI serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I generally do not eat fast food but stopped in one day for a cup of coffee. I had not been in this Burger King before and had seen it from the outside as it went through renovation. I was surprised how appealing the decor was and how clean the restaurant was. I was also impressed by the employees who looked sharp in their uniforms and were all smiles. I have since gone back a few times for an afternoon coffee and came away feeling good about the restaurant. It did not feel like a typical fast food restaurant but a step above.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Love the 2 for $4 corsage very good great price. My 90 year old mom likes them too. Yes we will be stopping buy for more.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Don't go there without using a coupon. They always have them and it brings the price down when you have two hungry youngsters.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 27 October 2015

i usually use coupons i get two whoppers for $5.00 more than a person can eat service is a little slow for fast food but the hamburger is worth the wait

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015

What can I say its Burger King. Fast food. Tastes ok and better than Mcdonalds. I'd rather go to a eat in restaurant with service myself. Ok in a pinch though.

Date of visit: March 2015

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!