“Good Eats and Reasonable Prices”

Lucky's Steak House
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Davison
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2018

When we arrived at our Davison, Mi hotel after two days on the road, we were pleased to see a restaurant next door since we had enough of driving. Lucky's Steak House proved to be a pleasant experience in a casual setting. The food was good and well presented at reasonable prices. I had the prime rib which was cooked to perfection while my burger loving wife made an excellent choice that was more than she could handle.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We had lunch for the first time. Very good service by Andrew. He bought the warm bread and butter with our drinks....yummy.
I had a really good burger with grilled onions on a great bakery type bun. Very good. Husband had a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. It needed a little help. The taste was good but the meat was too thick, the peppers, onions we're also cut too large. Great steak fries, not greasy at all. Very good coffee. Great atmosphere, reasonable prices, good portions. Will recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The steaks are amazing and great bread. The staff is fast and friendly. It is very well priced and affordable for the amount of food.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Well I had the good potato soup. And a 16oz ribeye. Only average. For me that midwest beef was rather tuff, service was fast, friendly and friendly.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

We stopped in for a quick dinner as we had been on the road since 9AM. The food was great and also the service. I had the Grilled Chicken/Swiss Sandwich and my husband had a burger. Our waitress was very friendly and efficient. The restaurant was not noisy compared to the one in Imlay City......the layout is very different. (Very enjoyable)

Been to Lucky's Steak House? Share your experiences!