“Good food”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #42 of 49 Restaurants in Davison
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch. The lady at the counter was super friendly, polite and helpful. Unfortunately a lot of the tables were dirty and the soda machine was blasting the soda out so hard that it was going every where. I didn't say anything about it, it may have been an easy fix. Chicken littles was great

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Order the 8 piece meal the breast pieces were big and had a lot of white meat on them the meal came with 4 biscuits, and two side dishes. Very good and they did a great job giving the place a new look.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Rude employees, mistakes on simple orders, and greasy chicken. KFC needs to find out what the problem is before it ends up like the Flint KFC's.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Went there this evening, 8:30 pm, and it was a nightmare. One girl working the counter by herself while the rest of the crew, including the manager....Felicia, chatted away. There were 6 people in the lobby, and it took 25 minutes to get a simple order of a $5 box. While the one girl took, filled, and took more orders, her co-workers didn’t come to help until another patron demanded twice to speak to the manager. Of course my order was wrong, but why would I want to wait around even more! The entire lobby of people vowed to avoid this place in the future. What a disaster of a restaurant!

1  Thank Ellen L
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I understand when places get busy but upon placing my order I was told they had no original chicken only extra crispy...so I told them that was fine...I was getting (2) combo meals ( (3) pieces of chicken in each box). So I finally get to the window & & was told that the extra crispy wasn't done yet but they have original...I told them that would be fine. Now keep in mind the combo meal comes with beverages & I can see them on the counter. She asks me to pull up & they would bring it out to me. So I pull up....15 minutes later she comes out with my meals...she was apologetic but then no beverages. So then she has to retrieve them from the take out window...which now are watered down due to the ice melting. I leave after receiving all my items to find that I have original chicken that is so greasy that is soaked the bottom of the box. Needless to say I was not going to let this beat me...I dabbed off the excess grease & ate my chicken. It was good & I did enjoy the mashed potatoes/gravy & coleslaw. I like KFC once in a while but I won't be going back to that location for it.

1  Thank Deborah F

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!