“Coneys ”
Review of Leo's

Leo's
Ranked #15 of 49 Restaurants in Davison
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We have been craving Detroit style coneys since returning to Michigan. Leo's doesn't disappoint. Love their fried mushrooms too!!! We had Avery pleasant waitress too.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Mom and Dad had the 2.99 special eggs meat tators and toast I had western all fast and great eats! Friendly service and good on refills

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Very good salads and vegetable plates. Great for vegetarian diners and those who are health conscious. Also great omelets and breakfast choices. Love the service.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Have been here several times and am always satisfied with my visit. For a place to meet up with some friends or family to have some conversation with some decent food, this place is tops. I have sampled the burgers, the omelettes and some other odds and end have been satisfied with my experience. It doesn't set out to be the best of the best, but the staff is pleasant, the environment is cozy and the price is fair. Overall I would recommend to anyone in the area.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

We went there to try their coneys and fries right after they opened. UGGG! They were so bad we haven't been back since. Maybe the rest of their food is okay but we haven't tried......I'd stick to places where you know the food is good.

Been to Leo's? Share your experiences!