All reviewscrystal clubcrown towerspremier kingsamsung tabletpool areaepicurean restaurantfloor to ceiling windowswaiting roomstar hotelturn down serviceswan riverteething problemsstudio roombeautiful hotelvalet parkingcity viewnespresso machine
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at the Crown Towers Perth for a second time, we spent 3 nights in the premier club suit (no view) on the 6th floor and it was incredible. The crystal club was apart of our package and it was absolutely amazing, it's located on the 15th floor with spectacular views of our beautiful city and the new optus stadium which looks incredible when lit up. The crystal club has some amazing inclusions including a buffet breakfast, coffee and tea, alcohol including cocktails and canapes. The swimming pool is a perfect way to start the day as it opens nice and early and is heated to 26degrees, it can get busy during the day but still has plenty of seating by the poolside, food and drinks are available from the epicurean. The room was stunning, with floor to ceiling windows, a mini bar, safe and seperate lounge room, the bathroom is pure elegance with a deep soaking tub with amazing views and a TV to watch whilst you soak and relax. Room service was yummy and very efficient. As for the staff they were absolutely amazing especially Laura and Jane from the crystal club, their service was sensational which made our stay that little bit better. There were only a few negatives but nothing to stop me from staying at this incredible hotel, we chose this over a week in Bali. We look forward to staying again in the near future. I highly recommend this hotel for a special getaway or a family weekend away

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Went there last year and had a fantastic stay so we decided to make it an annual thing. We were celebrating both our birthdays and our 11 years anniversary as well. This was recognized on check in and thanks for the bottle of bubbly but that's where the positives stop for us.
It took 25 minutes for our bags to arrive to our room. In the meantime a girl from room service delivered our bottle of bubbly and I kindly asked if she could check with reception where are bags where and she replied "this is not my department " and walked away. Working myself in the hotel industry if I had ever said that I probably would be fired. Not the right attitude at all. Anyway our bags finally arrived and we decided to go for the afternoon tea at the crystal lounge. Not a lot of selections of food so we stayed only for 30minutes amf went back to the room to relax before going for the evenings canapes. The selection of food was far much better last year for the canapes and also a lot tastier shame! The cocktails (only 4) were very heavy - last year there were some very light colorful cocktails. Shame the menu has changed :(
We then went to the casino for a bit of a gamble and went back to the room and decided to get a movie. We were aware we couldn't charge things to our room because we had paid everything in cash so we called reception to know what they wanted us to do and we were told it would be fine to use our bond and they would unlock the movie...15 minutes passed and still couldn't watch a movie. It took 2 phone calls and me having to go to reception to speak to the duty manager to finally have the movie unlock. It shouldn't be that hard for such simple things. Overall dissapointed :(

3  Thank laetish
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Towers Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear laetish,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us here on TripAdvisor.

I was so sorry to hear that aspects of your stay did not meet your expectations this time. Please allow me to apologise sincerely and rest assured I will be following up personally with all of the mentioned departments. Just a small note regarding Crystal Club, our cocktails are changed seasonally, and I was disappointed to hear the selections weren’t to your liking but will take the feedback on board. Our canapés are rotated on a daily basis to ensure variety for return guests.

I do hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon and invite you to contact me directly so I can ensure your stay is flawless.

+61 8 9362-8593

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here to celebrate my mother’s 70th birthday
Two rooms booked a premier twin and premier king both on level 21.
Beautiful rooms with fantastic views of Perth city and new stadium.
Hard to find entrance with poor signage if you’re unfamiliar with the area

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Towers Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear schewtmj,

Greetings from Crown Towers Perth.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to hear your mother's birthday celebrations were enjoyable and you were impressed with the views from our Premier Rooms. We are lucky to have some of Perth's most impressive views from our guest rooms and suites.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here this weekend for 1 night oh if only we could of had 2!!!
We upgraded to a premier King room which for the city view is worth every penny!!
Hubby was well impressed with controlling everything from the I pad!!! Rooms were immaculate! Well stocked mini bar, free milk for hot drinks & coffee machine & pods, free water & every toiletry you could need! Bed was so comfy with luxurious pillows & covers! When we came back from dinner they had set our room out for evening, replacing any waters & set our slippers & robes out & put chocolates on the bed. What a lovely touch to come back too! All the restaurants were booked out so we had to eat at the Atrium in the Metropol, it was nice, plenty of choice but will def book in early next time for the restaurant of our choice. Pool had a heated Spa which I wish I had known about I was gutted as I didn’t bring any bathers! I did enquire about a spa but I was told you had to have treatments to use facilities but it seems everyone can use the outdoor pool heated spa which was a shame for us. We never went to the outdoor pool as it was a cool day but I’m pretty sure you have to pay to have a sun lounger, not sure how much but I thought that should be in the price as you pay more to stay at the Towers anyway.
We went to The waiting room Bar which had a good atmosphere & the lobby bar with comfy chairs.
The fridge in the room was a bit noisy in the morning when it came on & woke us up unfortunately but apart from that this is an amazing hotel & im sure you would have fun staying at the promenade or the Metropol too as they are all connected but if you can afford the extra for the Towers don’t think twice it felt like a real retreat. We will be back for sure!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Crown Towers for our Anniversary and managed to get upgraded and they gave us a bottle of champagne. Room was amazing overlooking the pool.

Had dinner at Epicurian - amazing.

They do however charge for movies in the room $20 and if you want to use the day beds by the pool extra charges apply for the price you pay and the quality of the hotel why charge this should be included in my view.

Would stay again for a special occasion.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear keza84,

Greetings from Crown Towers Perth.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor. I was delighted to hear you had a wonderful anniversary stay and enjoyed your upgrade and sparkling wine. With regards to our poolside seating options, our sun lounges are complimentary for all guests; however, cabanas and orbit lounges are an extra charge.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!