1,043 results
All reviews crystal club crown towers premier king pool area samsung tablet epicurean restaurant waiting room floor to ceiling windows star hotel turn down service studio room swan river valet parking beautiful hotel pool staff city view world class
Reviewed 19 June 2017

This was my second stay at Crown Towers and after being wowed the first time I was sincerely disappointed this time.
Sitting around the pool area at 10 am I ordered a coffee and muffin but was informed it was winter so NO muffins available ,in fact no food available ( except for nuts ! ) until lunch time,not what I expect from 6 star so returning to my room in my bathers and dressing gown to go get some food my key card didn't work ,5 trips to reception with a new card each time still didn't work ! Finally someone from reception came up with me and let me into my room and said they would sort it out only never to return .
Eventually I went back to reception and was given a key that finally worked.
All was good UNTIL breakfast the next morning WHAT A DISASTER...Epicurean had a 10 metre long queue of people waiting to get in and after waiting for more than 35 minutes we were told we might NOT get in,how is this even possible if your booking includes breakfast,surely residents should have preference ..it was ridiculous as we could see empty tables the whole time we were shuffling along at a snails place ,finally reaching reception We were then transferred to another queue while 1 man strolled up and down looking for empty tables to seat us clearly unable to see the numerous empty ones we'd been looking at for the last 35 minute !
The only redeeming feature was the day spa which was wonderful ,but all their good work was undone with all the other hassles.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Margaret L
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Towers Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Margaret L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I was naturally concerned to learn that your second stay with us was disappointing and would like to extend my sincere apologies for the service shortfalls you mentioned. Our Restaurant Manager would like to discuss your experience further if you are amenable and can be reached on 0409 026 814‬.

We look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely, ​

Crown Towers Perth

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed last night for my birthday and it was great. The staff were very friendly and the room was very modern and clean. Buffet breakfast was delicious and the pools look amazing and can't wait to go back and use it next visit!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CrownHotelsGM, General Manager at Crown Towers Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear motown190,

Thank you for your review.

I was delighted to hear that your birthday stay was so positive and appreciate your kind comments, especially regarding our "friendly" team. It was also great to note ​your feedback regarding your guest room, Epicurean and our pool.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We spent our wedding night here in March 2017. It was a late check in (12.30am) we found the reception staff member not exactly friendly, yes it was late but doesn't mean you can't smile and make small talk! The other guests in the lobby were lovely. However the reception staff in the morning were lovely and of the standard you would expect.

The room was stunning, views over the river and the new stadium. Beautiful room, huge bathroom, loved it.

We will definitely be back, loved the look of the pool, whole hotel was stunning.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Emma C,

Thank you for choosing Crown Towers Perth and for your review.

While it was pleasing to hear that you found your guest room and pool "stunning", your comments regarding our front desk team were naturally concerning. Rest assured; I will ensure your review is followed up with the relevant team member as this does not meet our usual high standards.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future for a more positive experience. ​

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Great night heaps to do. Loads of tables and pokies. Different pokies to Queensland though so took abit to get used to. Bar prices st a premium but thats to be expected! $14 for a Jack Daniels. Definitely recommend if you have some money to blow.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The Crown Towers exceeded our expectations it is Fabulous just a shame we only had a night and it wasn't summer.
The rooms are stunning, the view spectacular and the service and detail are just wonderful
We will be back to enjoy the pool and facilities more

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Natasha B,

Thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.

I was delighted to hear that your recent stay exceeded your expectations - high praise indeed! Our guest room and suites have been designed to the highest standards, and the views are indeed captivating.

I hope to welcome you back again soon, hopefully for a longer stay.