All reviews decent stay other guests would stay here again free breakfast super8
Reviewed 10 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I just got off from work. I needed a place to sleep in peace.bThis place was perfect. I wished I was able to stay until 3pm if it wasn't in use. I would have paid extra. Other that it served it's purpose.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Laura G, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. My staff and I are very happy that you were able to get some peaceful rest while you were here. Next time you are in the area please stop by and stay with us again! We will be happy to sign you up for our loyalty program which you can request a late check out! Thank you again!

Reviewed 25 February 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Laura G, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Reviewed 21 February 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Laura G, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Place was ok, very nice. Lady at front does not like black ppl. My app said they had a room $20 less. But she wanted me to pay cash. After I booked my room online, she "couldn't find it" for 45min or so. Had to call help desk, in which they made her give me the room for less. Never would have happened if I were white

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Laura G, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

I am very sorry that you had this experience at our hotel however I find it very hard to believe that any of my staff would treat you any differently because of the color of your skin. The rate is set in the system already and the front desk does not have a say in what it is. If you would like to contact me so we can further discuss this please call the hotel directly. 248-435-8881. Thank you.