Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area
USD 83
USD 107
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

All reviewssmall hotelroom was cleanlong term staydecent staywafflesrefrigerator and microwaveplace to sleepone night stayother guestswould stay here againfront desk stafffree breakfastsuper8fixturesdetroit
Reviewed 27 May 2016

Hallway smokey, bathroom floor and tub not clean, lost power and was not notified, no breakfast and no apologies

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Laura G, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We welcome and appreciate all feedback so we can make improvements. I am sorry that your stay wasn't up to standard. We do offer breakfast from 6 am til 10 am everyday. As for the power outage, all businesses and homes on our side of Maple Rd lost power for a couple of hours. We did our best to accommodate everyone during the outage. I apologize for the inconvenience. I will share your comments with my staff and we will continue to make the improvements that are necessary. Hope you will give us another try sometime in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

A little out of the way, not near "hotel prime roads". Rooms were clean, although the lobby needed vacuuming. Breakfast was plentiful and with many selections. Yes, it is not a new hotel, but mostly well kept. Staff helpful

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Laura G, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! I appreciate your kind words and will share this with the rest of my staff. We are in the middle of renovating so please come back and see us and the updates we are making!

Reviewed 5 April 2016

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Laura G, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Reviewed 21 March 2016

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Laura G, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Reviewed 16 March 2016

This was probably one of the dirtiest hotels I've ever stayed in. The hallways and stairwells were not vacuumed and the sheets on my bed had definitely not been changed there was other people's hair and a stain on my sheets. There was coffee spilled all over the bedside table and food on the wall. Also my second night there my bar of soap was removed from my room and not returned. I would not stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We value our guests comments and concerns regarding their stay with is. We are now under new management and want all our guests to be 100% satisfied with their stay. We will continue to work diligently to satisfy all of our guests. I apologize for your experience at our hotel and would like to discuss this matter more with you if you could contact me at the hotel. Thank you.