Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area
USD 163
USD 83
USD 107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

USD 130
All reviewssmall hotelroom was cleanlong term staydecent staywafflesrefrigerator and microwaveplace to sleepone night stayother guestswould stay here againfront desk stafffree breakfastsuper8fixturesdetroit
Reviewed 3 August 2015

quiet and peaceful, tub and sinks worn out, curtains were holey and the maid could have cleaned better. breakfast items ran out and were not replenished right away. staff was nice and friendly. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Terry H
Laura G, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience when you stayed with us. We always welcome feedback. As a company, we strive to provide all our customers with superior service and quality clean room. We are under new management and ownership and we will continue to work diligently to provide a wonderful place for our guests to stay. Thank you and I hope you will give us another chance!

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Check in was easy. The room was a little musty but the air conditioner took care of that. The beds were comfortable and the TV worked well. My only complaint was that the free breakfast was a little skimpy and staff had let the coffee run out and we had to wait a while to get some. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience when you stayed with us. We always welcome feedback. As a company, we strive to provide all our customers with superior service and quality clean room. We are under new management and ownership and we will continue to work diligently to provide a wonderful place for our guests to stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay for the most part. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 17 July 2015

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Laura G, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2015

Reviewed 16 July 2015

So I stayed at this location for work purposes. I arrived around 7pm went to the pool everything was ok. Around 11pm I was out smoking a cigarette when a couple staying there as well approached me very intoxicated and started telling me how the hotel took their room key away for suspicion of smoking meth. Yes meth. I got away from them as soon as I could half hour later I was in the hall and I could see police handcuffing the gentleman of the couple we met. Next thing you know I have a knock on my door and it's the police. They asked me politely what I was doing and stated that he said he wasn't doing anything that it was me and my co driver who where doing meth. Total shock. After having to wait in the hallway until 2am while the cops tore the room apart they were satisfied and apologized and said have a good night. Mind that I had to be back at work in 4 hours by then. After getting those four hours I checked out and went to unload 15000lbs hardest day of my life and all because I chose this super 8. After spending close to $80 for the room all I got is an I'm sorry. I stay at super8s all over the country and this never happened to me. Very disappointed

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

This hotel needs updating and maintenance asap. It feels unclean from the minute you step into the lobby. The bathroom had a serious leak as well as the faucet too. The beds were hard and squeaked every time you moved. All in all an unpleasant experience.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple