See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2015

This is a older hotel but the staff makes it a 5 star experience. They treat you very well, are very helpful and informative. I did have a Fridge and Microwave. The rooms do need updated but at least they are very clean.They still have old style TV but they do have great channel selection. I had 2 beds in the room, one was hard and 1 was soft. Soft won out.

I would definitely stay here again if staying locally again.

Room Tip: No elevator so ask for downstairs room if have issues with steps
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Cindy took great care of our teams accommodations making sure we had everything we needed including the right rooms and prices. The staff was friendly and hotel was clean. Look forward to staying here again next year.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We interacted with at least 3 employees and there were super nice. Everything else was great too, the room, breakfast...etc. Pool was good, heated, jaccuzzi. Can't remember if there was a fitness center, didn't use it. No fridge and not a digital TV.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Farhad J
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Stayed here on a busy weekend when the property was full. While checking in a couple was there looking for a room and the staff was doing everything they could to help them find lodging somewhere for the night - they certainly did not need to do that. Upon checking in they were most helpful with a few things even when we did not ask for anything special - extra towels, rollaway, etc. A very clean, modern appearance (I believe the old Days in is in the back no longer used?) I would stay here again with no hesitation.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Best stay of my life! I would recommend this establishment to all my friends.The staff was friendly and attentive. Had no trouble booking the room that we chose. This is one of the top hotesl that I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family