See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Cindy took great care of our teams accommodations making sure we had everything we needed including the right rooms and prices. The staff was friendly and hotel was clean. Look forward to staying here again next year.

Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We interacted with at least 3 employees and there were super nice. Everything else was great too, the room, breakfast...etc. Pool was good, heated, jaccuzzi. Can't remember if there was a fitness center, didn't use it. No fridge and not a digital TV.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Farhad J
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Stayed here on a busy weekend when the property was full. While checking in a couple was there looking for a room and the staff was doing everything they could to help them find lodging somewhere for the night - they certainly did not need to do that. Upon checking in they were most helpful with a few things even when we did not ask for anything special - extra towels, rollaway, etc. A very clean, modern appearance (I believe the old Days in is in the back no longer used?) I would stay here again with no hesitation.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Best stay of my life! I would recommend this establishment to all my friends.The staff was friendly and attentive. Had no trouble booking the room that we chose. This is one of the top hotesl that I have ever stayed at.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2013

This days inn is at the top of my motels. Milissa. Is very efficient and handle my needs very. Well. The place is ver clean and I loved their automatic pancake maker is really cool. Check it out you will agree

Date of stay: February 2013