See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We interacted with at least 3 employees and there were super nice. Everything else was great too, the room, breakfast...etc. Pool was good, heated, jaccuzzi. Can't remember if there was a fitness center, didn't use it. No fridge and not a digital TV.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Farhad J
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Stayed here on a busy weekend when the property was full. While checking in a couple was there looking for a room and the staff was doing everything they could to help them find lodging somewhere for the night - they certainly did not need to do that. Upon checking in they were most helpful with a few things even when we did not ask for anything special - extra towels, rollaway, etc. A very clean, modern appearance (I believe the old Days in is in the back no longer used?) I would stay here again with no hesitation.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Best stay of my life! I would recommend this establishment to all my friends.The staff was friendly and attentive. Had no trouble booking the room that we chose. This is one of the top hotesl that I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2013

This days inn is at the top of my motels. Milissa. Is very efficient and handle my needs very. Well. The place is ver clean and I loved their automatic pancake maker is really cool. Check it out you will agree

Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 9 October 2010

Rooms were very clean and you were treated like friends.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple