See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Best stay of my life! I would recommend this establishment to all my friends.The staff was friendly and attentive. Had no trouble booking the room that we chose. This is one of the top hotesl that I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2013

This days inn is at the top of my motels. Milissa. Is very efficient and handle my needs very. Well. The place is ver clean and I loved their automatic pancake maker is really cool. Check it out you will agree

Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 9 October 2010

Rooms were very clean and you were treated like friends.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2010

The hotel is nothing too special. It is an older hotel that has seen better days, but everything was clean. I have stayed here on several occasions since there are not many other choices in the area. The walls are a little thin, so you may want to ask to be away from others if possible. The staff is friendly and it is in a safe and quiet area. The breakfast consists and yogurt, cold cereal and pastries. If you need to stay in Clare it is a good choice, if you don't mind a bit of a drive I would go with Mt. Pleasant hotels.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank traveling1128
Reviewed 10 August 2010

We have an annual family reunion at a nearby lake cottage; this hotel is convenient (about 15 minutes from Littlefield Lake). We had a few issues with the internet reservation system (it billed us for 3 rooms), and after a couple phone calls, the manager sorted everything out. We had a King "Suite", which is really just a very large room that has a pull out couch. Everything was clean, but quite dated; the beds are very, very old and getting lumpy; bedspreads a bit grungy. The pull out couch mattress was in terrible shape. Thank goodness this was just a spot to pile in the kids for a few hours to rest and take showers before heading back to the lake. Everything worked fine; old TV, wall unit loud AC blocked out most of the noise from the paper thin walls (so that was good!); plenty of hot water; nice big sink and counter outside of the bathroom that everyone could share. We had plenty of room for two rollaways as well. We also went for the room option that provided a refrigerator and microwave, which was very nice. Towels are very small and thin, but you could pick up however many you wanted at the front desk. My family had the morning breakfast each day and said it was acceptable; included a variety of cereals, rolls, bagels and hard boiled eggs. There are a couple restaurants within walking distance including Mancinos; Big Boy and mcDonalds. Also, there is a Glen's Grocery store within walking distance; so that was convenient for ice, pop, etc. I believe we paid an internet prepay rate of about $85/nite, so all in all, inexpensive for the amount of room we had, plus food and internet service.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family