All reviews waffles a great experience tv cereal mi
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay. Very nice clean and extremely friendly staff. I've stayed here many times and it's my go to place in this part of Michigan. Unbelievable value too. I highly recommend this hotel. .

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Jackie N, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience! We strive to provide excellent customer service! Your words of praise allow us to know we are doing a great job.

Jackie N

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Our stay was great! We were needing a place to stay close to Lansing for a cousin's memorial service. Couldn't find any decent places to stay in Lansing without paying a lot more. This was within 20 minutes of where we needed to be in Lansing.

Room Tip: Breakfast wasn't all that great!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Jackie N, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy you're happy with your stay!! I hope to see you again under better circumstances!

Have a wonderful day!

Jackie N.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Room was very clean, Staff will go out of there way to make your stay very comfortable, Bed's was comfortable as well. They have been doing some updating on there rooms new bed's,New carpeting, New flat screen T.V's. Breakfast was good normal continental Style set-up very good and maintained nicely by the front desk clerks. Will Defiantly stay again if I get back in the area..

Room Tip: Ask for one of there updated rooms..
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Jackie N, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Thank you for you kind words! Hope to see you again soon and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Well I checked in end of May for a business trip in the area. If my company didn't pay for the hotel I would have demanded a refund. My room smelled of urine, there was pubic hair on the bathroom floor, cigarette burn in the bedding, and worst yet, something that was probably blood on the wall. The desk clerk was slow and you had to ring a bell to get their attention? She did not look very professional, hair was a mess. In the morning, a different woman checked me out of the hotel room, same not dressed professionally and didn't ask how my stay was.

I stop by their breakfast in the morning before running out. I grabbed a quick bagel and it tasted off. I ended up spitting it in the trash can in my room. There were quite a few construction workers in the breakfast area so it was full, not like that was the hotels fault. Never have I been in a hotel where the housekeeping leaves envelopes for tips either. I felt like the housekeepers owed me after that trip. The hallways were loud in the evening too. Do yourself a favor and pay the $10 extra dollars and stay at the Holiday Inn.

I wish I had something nicer to say. I used to work in a hotel before my current career, and if any room, worker, or breakfast was this way my manager would have been on my butt so fast. Highly disappointed, will never stay again.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor, this way you don't have noise from above.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jessie_McIlrath
Reviewed 28 November 2015

I absolutely love the very well lit truck parking area! It is big, paved and very well lit. My room was fresh and clean, there were plenty of towels and linens. The t.v. had good reception and a good channel selection. The bed was comfy too!! Let me NOT forget the staff...I stayed 2 nights, met 3 staff members and they were all extremely helpful and friendly. I was welcomed like an old friend and departed feeling as though they were sad to see me go. Overall, an extremely pleasant stay. I would absolutely stay again and I would recommend this ABVI to my friends and co-workers. 10 out of 10 for me :)

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank Cindy B
Jackie N, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience! We strive to provide excellent customer service! Your words of praise allows us to know we are doing a great job.

Jackie N