All reviewswafflescharlotte areafree wifinice hotelpool areasausagewalmartcerealinns
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We choose this hotel for the centralized location. It was within about 1 hour of everything we needed it to be. It was a clean hotel and a very friendly staff. The rooms were well maintained and the service staff changed out bedding/towels quickly. The hotel is located on a major road, but set back far enough that you don't usually get a lot of road noise.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2016

The pillows on the best were the best at any hotel we've been to. Bed ver comfortable. Got a great night's sleep both nights. I do not sleep well at home or on the road so this was a plus for me. Rate was great.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2016

Room was comfortable, quiet and offered a good night sleep. I used the exercise room which was very adequate. Front desk staff were very helpful, friendly with lots of small town charm. Walmart right across the street with Applebee's Restaurant in front. Breakfast had a variety of hot and cold food. Plan on staying here again.

Room Tip: No close to food, pool or exercise room
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Found this hotel in the Coupon book at welcome stn. Our room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Front desk people very nice especially Jackie from Australia. The breakfast variety was good and clean eating area. My only complaint is I believe this hotel should be a little less money. No fridge and no microwave in rooms. Toured little town and seen some of old buildings restored. Walmart almost across road from hotel is a added bonus. Stayed here twice going/coming on our trip, yes would stay here again in future

Room Tip: We stayed on 1st floor. This hotel was almost empty both times we stayed here.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Great place to stay for one night on road trip. Booked late while on the road and such a relief to arrive at a safe, clean, comfortable hotel when tired. Prefer the small town hotels when not familiar with the big cities, and got a great rate at one of the pay-first-reveal-hotel-after sites. Front desk clerk was kind and helpful in spite of late hour. All employees encountered were courteous and pleasant. Beds were clean and comfortable, true queens. I called downstairs to ask if there was a fridge I could use to store our cooler food - not sure if they're not standard or because our room rate was cheap. In any case she checked and found one available to bring to our room saving me more precious minutes of sleep (otherwise I'd have to lug fresh ice to refill cooler).
Thanks, previous reviewer - my son and I made sure we got up early in spite of losing that hour from CST to EST and got food for the rest of our sleeping family before the 9am cleanup. Good selections, clean area, hot choices included standard waffle maker, eggs and sausage, instant oatmeal in addition to fruit and bread/pastries/yogurt.
The crowning event though was when we had checked out and were on our way when our daughter realized she had left her stuffed animal behind. When I called the hotel they had already put it at the front desk and they said they were trying to look up our info to call us. We turned around, retrieved it quickly and were on our way again. So smoothly.
Oh- almost forgot - my son did go for a quick swim and said he enjoyed the pool. It was clean and quiet. Great property - thanks Comfort Inn!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family