“Wonderful meal ”

Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Burton
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful dinner at this diner. The service was great and t b.c. e food was excellent. The menu had variety and something for everyone.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Great little diner! I have tried many menu items and always enjoyed everything I have ordered. They have a working mans special that was more than I could eat for less than $6. Many menu choices from burgers to full dinners and breakfast all day. Family friendly, low prices and great service along with great food. Biggest negative is parking. They are so busy sometimes it is hard to get a parking spot. Give it a minute, turn around is quick, a spot will open up. In the area, it is worth a stop.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

My wife is from Flint, and with our non-planned vacation, she asked to stop at Starlite Coney Island which was a favorite of her late aunt. Our GPS headed us south off I-69 rather than north, but we were persistent and found it. From the parking lot and drive through window, it appeared crowded, but there were sufficient tables available. This is a laid back, 50's type diner with burgers, dogs, malts, as well as dinner items. The special of the day was turkey and dressing for $8.99 (or something close to that). Although we came for a coney dog or two, I did see a waitress take this Sunday special to a table, and there was a lot of food with turkey, dressing mashed potatoes, and I think peas on the plate. But we came for the dogs, and ordered 2 each. I got mine without a bun which I think allowed me to get extra chili as the plate was full of 2 dogs, onions, and chili. It was filling to say the least. Since we just ordered water, our bill was less than $10 ... and we were well satiated. One tip: when our bill is below $25, we still leave a $5 tip. The wait staff still works just as hard and should not be penalized because we ordered just $10 worth of food.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Love the restaurant!!! Great broasted chicken, Coney items and breakfasts. Friendly servers and great cooks! It has a Coney Island 50's appeal. There is a drive through to make carry-out orders easy!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

One of the best restaurants around n the area. Star lite has been around for ever the staff is friendly the food is alway good and the atmosphere is nice the place is alway busy.

Been to Starlite Coney Island? Share your experiences!