This house is located in a beautiful area. Lots of trees and walking paths right out the door. We saw several deer on our walks. The area is so peaceful that the house feels remote, yet there are other houses nearby so you aren't isolated. We had 21 in our group (10 adults, 5 teens, 6 kids). Plenty of room to sleep for everyone, although three teen boys used mattresses (provided at the house) on the floor in the game room rather than beds. The fire pit had lots of chairs and additional stumps and footstools so that everyone had a seat. The house was clean and felt very homey. There is a reasonably priced grocery store nearby and lots of activities in the area. All in all we had a very enjoyable experience and are glad we rented this house.
Booking Reference: BR23188462
Amount of time: 3 days
Checkout date n time: Sunday 30th Apr 10.50 am ET
Summary of complaints:
1. Cramped space all around, definitely not suitable for a group >15. Not even a decent place to walk around the house.
2. Lots of games not functioning and very dangerously broken, for the kids to even go near
3. Promised/Advertised 4 bathroom, but actually only 3.5 bath
4. Promised/Advertised 7 bedrooms, but only had 6. When called, we were informed that a small playroom (absolutely no space to lay a bed) was to be considered as one, since as per Michigan law, if a room has a door, it is considered a bedroom! Ridiculous!!
5. Comforters were not clean, looked like never washed
6. Towels were not clean
7. Dining furniture was awful and shaky