“Delightful menu”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 18 March 2017

This Lebanese diner is well appointed and warmly decorated. Our party of 3 was seated in a cozy booth . Warm pita and oil was brought to the ranked ad we glanced the wine list and menu. I appreciated the fact that a beautiful door and decorating camouflaged the kitchen entrance . A fire lit oven baked e pita bread. We selected a Malbec and dined on chicken pot pie , salmon and the Lebanese plate . Our server was attentive and helpful .

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We love it. The bartenders are the best around and they have the best fattoush salad in Michigan. Want another best, the ribs: to die for. Don't miss this spot ...

Reviewed 11 February 2017

We love the hummus, shawarma and rice pudding. Pita straight from the brick oven. Great scene, always crowded- love this place for lunch or dinner

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I had dinner by myself tonight after an extended work day. I usually sit @ the bar when I am solo. I find that service is more reliable.

I enjoyed a splendid bowl of chicken soup. It's one of the best recipes in the county. Add in a "fatoosh" salad and "beef kabobs", it was a very tasty meal.

Service was a bit disappointing. I'm guessing the team member was new. Poor service @ Elie's is rare.

Overall, the food was fresh and tasty.

Try it on a Saturday afternoon.

Enjoy

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

You won't go wrong dining at Elie's. This is definitely one of the best Lebanese restaurants in the area. Their hummus, taboulee, kibbee nayyeh are amazing. Lamb chops are out of this world. Every item we have ordered on the menu has been delicious. The food is fresh, fresh, fresh.

The restaurant is nicely appointed and has outdoor seating when the weather permits. The restaurant also has a nice bar and the service is always outstanding each time we dine there.

This is a family run restaurant and rest assured you will not be disappointed if you're looking for authentic Lebanese (middle eastern) cuisine.