“Horrible treatment ”
Review of Cupcake Station

Cupcake Station
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Birmingham
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Can't say how the cupcakes are, but the service was awful. From the moment we walked in, we felt we were an inconvenience, since the employee had to get off her phone to help us. From there it was all downhill. We ended up walking out without making a purchase. Needless to say, I never will.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This cute little shoppe offers such a wide array of different sizes and types of cupcakes that there is something indeed for everyone.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I stopped in to pick up an assortment of cupcakes to surprise my daughter for her birthday at work. Wow! What a selection of delicious, beautifully prepared cupcakes. Everyone LOVED them! I will be back!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

When you walk through the door the aroma is heavenly...and the selection of goodies is too good! We ended up with 2 big bags full of sweets.....all were wonderful.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I agree with the two guys who traveled all across the nation sampling cupcakes. This place is unparrelled. Cupcakes are luscious There are. Novel offerings. Each month. A bit pricey though