“Good old Irish Pub”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Good place to eat and drink. Their corned beef is very good and their shepherds pie is good as well. Their boneless wings, even though not an Irish staple, are excellent. Not too hot and not too much breading but very tasty. I haven’t been here in years and it wasn’t as busy as it used to be. It has been a staple of Birmingham for years.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Bar was clean and decor was of Irish style. Bar staff friendly - food good. Menu differs slightly to one shown online.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy here, but the food is delicious and always fresh. I've eaten here many times and will be back.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

My wife and I went here for my 40th high school reunion. We decided to get here early for dinner, fish and chips where amazing. The staff here is so above board. I encourage everyone to discover this gem in the heart of Birmingham

Reviewed 23 August 2017

On a busy summer Saturday the patio was just perfect . Waitstaff took great care of us and made sure cold waters kept us refreshed . We enjoyed wonderful pints of Guinness and wines. Don't let the on-street patio hinder your decision to dine here . The patio is huge and well shaded . The restaurant itself is roomy and the pub looks fun .