“Stranded at crystal”

Cold Creek Inn Restaurant & Motel
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Beulah
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I found this place to stay and had a wonderful stay! The minute I walked in I was welcomed like family! I was given an upgrade for the room, a nice queen bed with private bath. Free wifi. Best thing is eating downstairs and heading upstairs for bed, just like at home!!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Our family of five is new to the area so we stopped here. Good perch, cooked so fresh and good. Good music playing. Service was tad slow but it was very busy holiday season. We will return.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Order the Candy Girl drink/shot, especially if you don’t drink beer or straight liquor (whiskey, gin, tequila, etc.) You won’t be disappointed. Also, the jukebox is connected to awesome BOSE speakers. Be sure to play “I saw the Light” by Todd Rundgren — I don’t know why but it really sets the mood right at that bar/area.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

A little more bang for the buck. Great burgers and salads. Food is great tasting. Waitress always remembers our usual drink orders.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We happened upon the Cold Creek Inn Restaurant kind of by mistake. We were in the area for a weekend color tour and had booked a cottage at the Crystal Lake Resort. Our GPS brought us to the Cold Creek Inn instead. We knew that it wasn't where we were supposed to be, but we went inside to find out where we were supposed to go. The people in the restaurant gave us directions (they own the Crystal Lake Resort too) and told us that we should come back for supper. So we did! We ordered a pizza because we had seen one on a table when we walked in and it looked really good. The pizza was great, and our server was very friendly and helpful. I have to admit the the prime rib that the person in the next booth over ordered looked amazing. We actually talked to him and he sang its praises.

Date of visit: October 2017