USD 278
USD 229
Crystal Lake Resort(Beulah)(Great Value!)
USD 211
Hotels.com
Honor Motel(Honor)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 172
The Hotel Frankfort(Frankfort)(Great Value!)
USD 146
USD 141
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 174/night.

Crystal Mountain(Thompsonville)(Great Value!)
USD 363
USD 199
Official Hotel
Bella Vista Inn(Bear Lake)
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 139
USD 245
Inn at the Alpine by Budget Host(Onekama)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 132
Hotels.com
All reviewsperchpotatoescrystal lakebartkeyslawmichigansummer
Reviewed 10 September 2017

the room is small but nice. It looks newly renovated and is nicer than the pictures make it out to be, I think the pictures are outdated. The wait staff in the restaurant/bar is really friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Perch sandwich was good, cold slaw was great and triple berry cobbler with vanilla ice cream was excellent. Staff was very friendly. Guests were friendly too. Very relaxed atmosphere. I would return for sure. Thank you!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Our family had a get together and all 8 of us went here for dinner. We were there with a couple locals so they suggested the deep fried french dip (not on the menu but the cook will make if requested, so my husband did, he loved it!!!) I had the fish on maple board. It was really good. Being from wisconsin I'm used to poor boys lobster with drawn butter, but it was still good none the less. The rest of our party liked their steaks and chicken they ordered. The music was just right, not too loud. THe atmosphere is neat, old hotel/restaurant, very nice.

Room Tip: i'm rating the restaurant downstairs it's really good
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017

When we pulled up to the hotel sign we were confused it was a bar/restaurants. I went in to find out what was going on and the waitress ask if I was looking for my room and she told me to see the guy at the end of the bar. He gave me my key. I told him I have not had a real key for a room in years he said well this hotel is 100 years old. Are room was upstairs we really didn't know what to expect kinda scared. But I have to say our room was great so very clean not huge but perfect. The bar had a band that night and we didn't ever hear it. The only complaint I have was we had no idea when to turn our key into the day of check out the bar was not open yet.

Room Tip: Make sure you bring your own alarm clock this hotel does not have be in the room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ttzak
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

The reviews were so mixed that we almost didn't go, but I am so glad we did. Perch Meal was delicious!!! I totally recommended paying the extra $2.00 to upgrade to the dutchess potatoes...delish!!!! They also have live music curtains nights of the week and the performer they had tonight had the voice of an angel. For a no frills local watering hole, I would say the food and service were above and beyond. The place was everything we were looking for a casual fun night out in Beulah. I don't normally yelp, but I felt like it was such a shame that their rating was so low when the quality here is a lot better than other comparable places I've been to in the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple