“WOW.....I'm impressed!”

Vinsetta Garage
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Berkley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: They just opened last weekend. It is a converted car repair shop that the new owners have kept as the ambiance.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place is a real GARAGE. It's huge. It looks like they fix cars in the morning and in the evening they fire up the grill, spread out some chairs and tables and open the garage doors to serve some DELICIOUS food. We started with some smoked chicken wings....so good, perfectly smoked falling off the bone wings. The Macon Bacon burger included beef, maple bacon, grilled Canadian bacon and smoked cheddar on a pretzel bun with hand cut fries with coal- fried tomato aioli on the side. It was the best bacon cheeseburger I have ever had. The Roast Otto's chicken served as a half chicken brined and roasted with a side of Union Mac and cheese....DELICIOUS. Vermont sharp cheddar, pinconning, bechamel, parmesan with crunchy crust.....cheesy goodness. To top it off with the perfect sweet thing, a Brownie Pot Pie. Bittersweet chocolate brownie, ganache, salted caramel with vanilla nitrogen ice cream. Simply perfect. Morgan our waitress was awesome. Try it, I know you will love it as much as my family and I did.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Great ambiance! Very open floor plan, so it's noisy. Drinks and food seemed overpriced, but it's a fun experience.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Food is so good. We had a burger, salmon, Mac and cheese. Enjoyed it all. They have limited parking, use valet.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try this place for the first time. The staff was amazing and vibe of the restaurant is really great. We had a 30 minute wait but they have plenty of room at the bat, waiting area, or side area with mini couches and trunk tables for enjoying a cocktail and apps while waiting. The food selection is unique and well prepared. I wasn't overly impressed with my selection of tuna casserole but only because I found it too rich of a dish and not made the same way I was used to. I highly recommend trying this place out.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This place never disappoints. Great beer, perfect salad, and a flank steak that was cooked to perfection. I will always continue to come back! Bravo!