“Large portions, average taste”
Review of Stock'pot Catering

Stock'pot Catering
Ranked #45 of 198 Restaurants in Bay City
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Got the ultimate omelette as a take out from here. Great portion size but the omelette was flat. Price was around 9 which I thought was pricy compared to other area options. I used to go here years ago when their breakfast was inexpensive and phenomenal. I may return to try lunch but not for breakfast.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Food excellent..had steak sandwich..
Michelle is a very attentive waitress and
Bruce a great cook ..kudos to Vince for
Hiring such a great staff .

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Ordered the club sandwich and for an extra 99 cents an order of fries, coke and water. I always ask for my fries well done and rarely ever are they done crispy, but these were cooked to perfection! My saminich was very good and I never had to ask for a refill on my soda. 1st time I ever got a club without a slice of pickle though. For around $9 I came away fully satisfied. Cute decor and clean place. I'll stop here again at any time.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

The first thing you'll notice upon walking into this restaurant is the cute, fifties décor. Everything we've ordered has been good, from soups to entrees. Bathrooms are clean. Street view is enjoyable.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

The traditional Gyro sandwich was delicious! Pita bread tasted fresh and homemade, the gyro meat was very tasty, and the sauce was perfect! The table next to us had the "Greek Mess" breakfast which looked awesome and can't wait to try that for my next visit - soon!

Been to Stock'pot Catering? Share your experiences!