1,034 results
All reviews the river double tree cookies great hotel wedding reception walking distance upon check family wedding downtown area the hotel staff nice location business trip clean rooms pool and hot tub would definitely stay here again staff was very friendly parking lot
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I love this hotel. I've stayed so many times now that they know me by name and are quick to welcome me and the team with me. I feel extremely safe there when traveling alone. Everyone I've encountered over the years has been helpful and accommodating.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
JenaMLowell, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

We are so glad to have loyal guests like you! Thank you for 5 stars and see you next time =)

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel last night and it was very nice. The location was great for dinner selections downtown. It was a nice evening for walking around the downtown area, which is literally right near the hotel. I'd definitely stay here again if in the area.

Trip type: Travelled solo
JenaMLowell, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay here! Summer time in Downtown Bay City is the BEST and we are just lucky enough to be in the heart of the Downtown area. Thanks for the 5 Stars =)

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel must have the best location in Bay City. It's on the water and within walking distance to many restaurants. It's a very large hotel and we were concerned about noise when we learned there were 2 weddings and a high school reunion that night lasting until midnight. We heard nothing!
The room which probably had the worst view facing the heating /cooling equipment was spotless and comfortable. There were only 2 rooms available when we arrived so the view didn't matter. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LeslieThompson, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you so much for your very kind review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and hope you have a chance to return soon and maybe even get a river view!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The river walk is a nice area. Watched sailboat classes and boats. Lots of neighborhood restaurants and locally owned shops. Food in the hotels restaurant was delicious and service was great. We will stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
LeslieThompson, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you so much for your very kind review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Please let me know if there is anything I can help with on or before your next visit. Take Care! Leslie.Thompson@Hilton.com

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We stayed here one night on the way to Petoskey and had a very pleasant experience. The hotel is in a great location with incredible views of the Saginaw river. (It's worth the extra $$$$ to book a river view room). Good restaurants within walking distance or a short drive. Rooms are spacious and clean, beds comfy and bath amenities very nice. Staff excellent. Overall, a very nice stay and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Bay City area.

Room tip: Spring for the river view!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business