1,034 results
All reviews double tree saginaw river city area warm cookies river view great hotel within walking distance the hotel staff upon check beds were very comfortable business trip hot tub conference wedding mi accommodations
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Our school group stays here for the Mid-Michigan Theatre Arts Festival. They always do a great job taking care of us. The rooms are typical, but clean. The pool is nice. They work well with the 20 high school students we bring every year. The only trouble we have is the elevators are small and very slow, and there are no stairwells from the lobby. So getting everyone up to their room when we arrive is a long process.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2017

This hotel was very clean, easy to find, and very convenient to everything we were planning on doing. We did not use the restaurant, but it looked very nice. We would recommend this to anyone, and we will be planning a return visit.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Stayed at this for a wedding. Where both the reception and our stay was at the DoubleTree. Has a great experience for both! Clean room, comfortable beds, friendly staff, and a great venue to hold a reception at.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2017

The Staff at the Bay City DoubleTree was extremely helpful and friendly. This was a great, clean and centrally located hotel for a very reasonable price. I'll definitely stay here again for my next trip to the Bay City area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2017

I'm originally from Bay City and was home for Thanksgiving. My ancestral home was a bit full this year, so my fiance and I elected to stay at Double Tree. I'd been for a wedding, but never for a stay. We had a river view room, which I thought was great and comfortable. The bar and breakfast were spot on. My only complaint was that the pool and work out area was hard to get to and it was SLAMMED when we were in town, probably with everyone there for the holiday.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple