1,027 results
All reviews double tree saginaw river city area warm cookies great hotel river view within walking distance the hotel staff upon check beds were very comfortable pool and hot tub business trip conference wedding mi accommodations
Reviewed 13 January 2017

This hotel was very clean, easy to find, and very convenient to everything we were planning on doing. We did not use the restaurant, but it looked very nice. We would recommend this to anyone, and we will be planning a return visit.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Stayed at this for a wedding. Where both the reception and our stay was at the DoubleTree. Has a great experience for both! Clean room, comfortable beds, friendly staff, and a great venue to hold a reception at.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2017

The Staff at the Bay City DoubleTree was extremely helpful and friendly. This was a great, clean and centrally located hotel for a very reasonable price. I'll definitely stay here again for my next trip to the Bay City area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2017

I'm originally from Bay City and was home for Thanksgiving. My ancestral home was a bit full this year, so my fiance and I elected to stay at Double Tree. I'd been for a wedding, but never for a stay. We had a river view room, which I thought was great and comfortable. The bar and breakfast were spot on. My only complaint was that the pool and work out area was hard to get to and it was SLAMMED when we were in town, probably with everyone there for the holiday.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Pros....Upgraded to nicely appointed river view room, cozy, quiet, clean. Some staff friendly. Nice lobby bar. Breakfast not too bad. Pool opens at 6 hard to get to though.

Needs improvement... Airport shuttle to hotel took hour for pick up, nice driver. Shuttle to airport is very rigid, asked to leave early front desk lost their mind and had to warm up van for 15 minutes, very surly too.

If they get the shuttle thing fixed hotel would be a 5.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business