“OMG!!!”

Pastrami Joe's
Ranked #34 of 168 Restaurants in Battle Creek
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Was not aware of Pastrami Joe's until yesterday as their previous location was inside a plaza hotel downtown and I've never had any real reason to visit that hotel as I live less than 20 minutes away in Kalamazoo. I happened to notice Pastrami Joe's yesterday and so glad I did. Very nicely decorated deli, great service and the deli sandwich was delicious not to mention the deli pickle which lets face it, is the icing on any deli sandwich cake! Prices were very affordable as well. I spoke with the woman on duty and pleaded that they open a location in Kalamazoo which doesn't have a deli of any significance and is much larger than BC so I thought they could really thrive here. Certainly hoping that they consider this suggestion and the location I suggested which is less than five minutes from my house! Just what my thighs need is a fantastic deli five minutes away! This place makes your chain "deli's" look like a school cafeteria sandwich.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Pastrami sandwich barely had any meat on it.... what little meat there was did taste good. the Marble Rye was good. We added $2.49 for a large drink and a side.... we chose the cole slaw--- it was terrible!!! it had no dressing on it. It was just dry sliced cabbage in a teeny tiny little plastic 2 ounce cup. the only good thing was quick ordering at the counter and quick delivery to our table.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I've tried this place a couple of times but I just don't see what other people are talking about. The first time I got the half sandwich and I thought maybe I didn't order enough. The next time I got a full order and by the time I got done I knew I wasn't a fan. Plus this place can be expensive for what you get.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Good fresh food. Good luck choosing what to eat... it is all good. Oh and they are fast so you don't have to worry about being late for work. The place is clean and friendly.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Stopped for lunch since I saw they had GF buns available. What a great sandwich! Good balance of filling/meat with the bread. Very friendly service. Laid back atmosphere. Liked it so much I came back the next day as well!