“Just doesn't hit the spot”
Review of Pastrami Joe's

Pastrami Joe's
Ranked #34 of 168 Restaurants in Battle Creek
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I've tried this place a couple of times but I just don't see what other people are talking about. The first time I got the half sandwich and I thought maybe I didn't order enough. The next time I got a full order and by the time I got done I knew I wasn't a fan. Plus this place can be expensive for what you get.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Good fresh food. Good luck choosing what to eat... it is all good. Oh and they are fast so you don't have to worry about being late for work. The place is clean and friendly.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Stopped for lunch since I saw they had GF buns available. What a great sandwich! Good balance of filling/meat with the bread. Very friendly service. Laid back atmosphere. Liked it so much I came back the next day as well!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

PJs has delicious, fresh-made sandwiches, wraps, and salads. Great place to grab a picnic lunch as well!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

This place is good, but definitely over priced. Sometimes the bread can be really hard too. Overall you won't be disappointed. Just be prepared for the price.