“Small, but good”

Ranked #8 of 182 Restaurants in Battle Creek
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was, my 1st time visiting. It was nice and low-key type of casino. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The parking was easy, nothing was far away. The bar was nice, drinks were good.

Thank you for supporting/sponsoring Veterans night, I was very surprised at the. small size of the buffet, but the food was good. (That warm cookie w/Carmel sauce was the best in the entire buffet!) Although some of the selections weren't avaliable because the server guy said, "it's getting late, and he jus throwed it out!" I didn't understand that, if ppl are still visiting the buffet and it's not closing time, I didn't see why food was thrown out and not replaced, but it wasn't a big deal, i still ate, it was jus very weird I will return. #detroitchic

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had a great lunch with my sister-in-law. Service and food where very good. Selections where plentiful.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This was a really nice buffet. The food was really good---my husband and I both enjoyed it. We ate here for lunch, and we got a $3 discount per person with our player's card.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the selection of food choices at the Mijem Buffet. The taste and quality was excellent considering this is such a large buffet restaurant. Really enjoyed the seafood options as well.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Went on a Sunday evening. Nice buffet. Very nice assortment of food and everything was very well labeled. Only thing I didn't like was the dining room floor was very dirty. Asked the server why they never vacuumed and she said on crab leg nights, it was too hard, the vacuum didn't pick up the dirt. But it was extremely dirty. The chocolate fountain was nice and the molten chocolate chip cookie was the best ever!

1  Thank Julie S