“A Delightful Inn Experience”
Review of Crook Jaw Inn

Crook Jaw Inn
Reviewed 6 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Crook Jaw Inn almost a year ago. We really enjoyed ourselves. Brian is such a wonderful host and committed to his guests. The breakfasts are phenomenal! Brian is so helpful on recommendations, where to visit, and made our entire week stay such a hospitable one. My husband and I both stated, “When we come back to Cape Cod, The Crook Jaw Inn will be our place to stay.” Thank you again, Brian, for such a wonderful experience. -Doug and Leah

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Leah V

Reviewed 5 May 2012

This is just the most perfect Bed and Breakfast ever, full of charm and warmth. Brian is a wonderful and helpful host, upon checking in he takes time to sit down with you and after asking what you want to do goes over a map showing you where things are located and providing useful information on "must does" that you might not have been aware of. His breakfasts are delicious and huge, he is a 5 starl cook. The lemon zest pancakes are to die for.You feel you are visiting an old friend. There are several common areas and a library full of wonderful books and Cape Cod resources. The rooms each have their own personality, and coziness. My favorite the Yarmouth with a 4 poster, huge bathroom and a jacuzzi . The Crook jaw is perfectly located easy to all Cap Cod attaractions and as a bonus in walking distance from the Yarmouth Inn , an excellent restaurant. You can't go wrong choosing to stay here. I was with friends from the UK and they loved it too.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2011

I have just come back from my fifth stay at the Crook Jaw, easily the best b and b in which I have stayed. Brian Howley is a perfect innkeeper - helpful without being intrusive. I have settled back reluctantly into my coffee and toast breakfast at home, missing the splendid meals Brian cooks for his guests - an epic catalogue of juices, super coffee and everything from waffles to the oatmeal based special dish for which I now have the recipe.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautifullly decorated, beds comfortable, chairs for reading.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2011

We rented the whole Crrok Jaw Inn for our wedding weekend to put up our wedding party/family. To say we loved it would be a major understatement. Brian made us feel so at home, we all felt like we could just move right in!
Fresh hot coffee was always on first thing in the morning. Breakfast was like eating out at a 5 star restaurant. The rooms were spotless, beds comfy and each room has its own personality that just couldn't be beat. The whole inn had so much charm and character I feel like in 3 nights, I still didn't get to take it all in! My husband and I will definately come back here.

Room Tip: We had the Yarmouth room which was amazing but they were all absolutely beautiful!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank happybride74
Reviewed 20 September 2011

This was our first visit to Cape Cod and we spent 3 nights at Crook Jaw Inn with close friends. Our room (Sea Breeze) was extremely comfortable, bathroom small but very good shower. Brian is the perfect host. My partner is a fussy eater and Brian couldn't have been more helpful in providing him the breakfast he wanted. We were too full to eat the daily home baked muffins, but Brian packaged them up and we ate them during the days exploring Cape Cod. Brian was full of great advice about restaurants and places to visit and as the previous reviewer has already said a born B & B owner. Crook Jaw is a lovely home, where we felt extremely comfortable coming back from a long day, watching one of many DVDs in the spacious lounge area or sitting in the garden reading our books. Perfectly located in Yarmouth for visiting all areas nearby. If we ever get back to the Cape would have no hesitation in staying with Brian at Crook Jaw Inn again. Thank you Brian for making our first visit to Cape Cod so enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple