“Top-notch Japanese Restaurant -A Gem!”

Inaho-Japanese Restaurant
Price range: USD 11 - USD 30
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Often, the variety of food on the Cape can feel limited. So Inaho is a real treat. We used to dine here years back but hadn’t been back for a while and were delighted to find the quality of the food has remained top-notch.

The fish is very fresh. Sushi and sashimi very good. If you want more variety in your sushi/sashimi selections, it’s probably best to order a la care and mix and match.

The miso eggplant appetizer was outstanding! Meaty, tender, tasty eggplant - the best!

They offer some less standard items like grilled yellowfin cheek and salmon cheek and collar.

Service is friendly, atmosphere very comfortable. Now that we’ve rediscovered Inaho, we’ll be back soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

This was our first time at Inaho and all we wanted was some friendly service and good Japanese food.
The latter was fine, but nothing stood out. The service however was nearly nonexistent. Our waitress was more interested in flirting with a man at the counter than looking our way. In the end we had to ask one of her colleagues for our check.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here twice and both times were great! Everything we had was really good but standouts were the eggplant appetizer and the Sophia rolls. Can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My husband and I have been going to Inaho for twenty-three years and have never been disappointed. Love the food and the staff!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

This was our first time at Inaho and it was great. The highlight was the scallop appetiser which was served in a creatively cut lime. Sorry I can't remember what it was called but it was so tender and delicious, we ordered it twice. I would go again just for this! We also ordered California rolls to satisfy my immediate hunger, although next time, I will order some more interesting sushi. For my beverage of the evening, I ordered a somewhat creamy, unfiltered sake which was most enjoyable.
As for our main dishes, my wife ordered the teriyaki salmon and I ordered the chicken katsu (panko crusted). The salmon was a generous serving and perfectly prepared- moist and not overcooked. The chicken was served in thin slices with a teriyaki sauce on the side and very tasty, as well. We capped the meal off with a pleasant and subtle green tea ice cream and a flourless chocolate cake which was warm and moist, served in a small porcelain bowl.
Maria was our stellar server and was personable, professional and attentive.
We will definitely look forward to a return visit to Inaho.