Mike and Helen are A-MAZE-ING!!! They have put so much love into this home. The home is in mint condition for being hundreds of years old. I experienced beauty, history, comfort, and warmth from this home and it's caretakers. Breakfast was homemade and so delicious! I couldn't eat it all as it kept coming! The bed linens were like clouds! Mike has a wit about him that cracked me up! I had a little tear in my eye as I had to say good-bye. I will never forget the Inn at Cape Cod and the experience I had there.
Hebrews 13:1-2 Keep on loving each other as brothers and sisters. Don’t forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite bed and breakfast inn located in historic Yarmouth Port, perfect for exploring Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard, and within comfortable reach of Boston, New York, Providence and Newport. Walk to ocean and freshwater beaches, and 3 award-winning restaurants. The inn's gardens back onto a nature reserve and trails. The village has museums, art galleries and antique/gift shops. Island ferries, airport, whale-watching trips and Cape Cod theater are all within 10 minutes drive. A tranquil oasis in an area of outstanding natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your The Inn at Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Cape Cod Hotel Yarmouth Port
- The Inn At Cape Cod Yarmouth Port