“Late Lunch/Early Dinner”
Review of Luciano's

Luciano's
Reserve with OpenTable
Luciano's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Wrentham
Price range: USD 40 - USD 60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Food was excellent - we had the lobster roll and lobster ravioli. The bread was really good and we don't usually eat that before the meal but couldn't resist. The service was a little slow but we came at an odd time and it didn't take away from the experience. I would recommend and return.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to many nice restaurants and None top Luciano’s . Luckily I live down the street from it so I can frequent whenever I feel like it. The place is not inexpensive but you get every bit worth from food quality , great service and great atmosphere. Never had a bad experience here

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic, top shelf, fine dining restaurant with awesome service, and fabulous food in a clean, impressive environment that is worthy of much praise. If there was a place to leave 10 stars I would do it.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Love Luciano's! What can I say that hasn't already been said. Every time we go, it's a treat! Wonderful and well rounded menu with the most delicious food, drinks and desserts topped off with an outstanding waitstaff! We received the warmest greeting at the door followed up with the best waiter I have had in a long time! Hunter was tremendous! Not only was he courteous but was the most genuinely caring server I have seen in I don't know how long. He answered every single question about all appetizers and entrees with the knowledge of a chef. He was extremely attentive without being overbearing and we never had to wait for him. We truly felt like family and his number one priority in making our dining experience the best ever. We will be back soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had received a gift certificate and finally traveled down to use it! Lovely outside with bright flowers and plenty of parking gives no clue as to the size and number of rooms inside. There are function rooms for any and all occasions.

Warmly greeted, we were seated right away for a busy Sunday lunch. Delish crusty bread with butter and seasoned oil arrived. And then a wonderful soft bruchetta for the table. Our server was friendly, professional and super efficient.

There were so many wonderful lunch specials to choose from and then there's the menu! All our meals were generous portions enough to bring home and enjoy again. Chicken Marsala, Swordfish steak special, chicken and eggplant parmesan. Very flavorful as was the cheesecake and carrot cake! A nice touch was bringing a silver carafe of hot coffee to the table.

A touch of Italy in Wrentham since 1991!

Been to Luciano's? Share your experiences!