“authentic Salvadoran food”

Hacienda Don Juan Restaurant
Ranked #107 of 626 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I have eaten at this place several times now over the last few years and I have never been disappointed at the quality and presentation of the food, as well as the warm, friendly hospitable service. I especially love the nachos platter (Mexican) and the pupusas. It's like visiting a Salvadoran friend's kitchen and eating her homemade specialties. Clean, small restaurant with about 8-10 tables. Very reasonable prices with plentiful servings.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

We stopped in hoping to find pupusas that rivaled our beloved Balompie in the Mission in SF. We finally found the place! We had pupusas (rice or corn), madrones, tamales with green sauce, and it was all incredible. The prices are also amazing. Served with sauce and cabbage slaw, we are happy to say that their pupusas are delicious!

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

This has to be the best Salvadorian/Mexican food in the New England area. It's also very cheap. Everything is made fresh and comes out hot. If you like REAL Latin food this place is for you.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

As a college student, I am always looking for good restaurant options that are not too expensive. Some friends and I decided to try this place because we heard from locals that it is very good. They were not wrong. You can eat well here for $2-$3, or around $10 if you want a platter. I would suggest ordering appetizers because they are filling and the portions for the entrees are very big. I should also add that the restaurant has a very family-friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank Jennalw95