“Great food and service...”

Miss Worcester Diner
Ranked #4 of 626 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: USD 0 - USD 8
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. Very busy and one cook so you do have to wait a little while. Parking is also tough when busy. Food was good and the service was also good. Fair prices also. Would recomend and go again...

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We were traveling to New York and wanted to stop for lunch. We were in the Worcester area and I found this great little place through Trip Advisor. They have an extensive breakfast and lunch menus. The waitress behind the counter talked me into the Crunchy French Toast. I had seen the reviews on line and knew this was a favorite. So twist my arm, I felt I must try. Also had some eggs to balance it out. Definitely not something that I would normally choose but ooooh so good! I had the single slice which was plenty. And although it does not need it they had real Maple syrup, which on the advise I put on and it was heaven. So so good! My companion went the burger root and said it was great. Everything that we saw going out to the tables looked wonderful. Small hole in the wall dinner, friendly staff, fun and delicious food. Definitely going to make it our regular stop on the way down to New York.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Bring your sweet tooth! There are lots of options here, especially for stuffed French toast (which has its own menu!).

We had regular French toast with blueberries (excellent) and banana bread French toast (too sweet). Real maple syrup was available for a small charge for the former dish. The portions are ample, so consider getting the half-portions.

We really liked the scrambled eggs, home fries, and toast. The coffee could have been stronger though.

The service was efficient and friendly.

Prices were very reasonable, with two eggs, coffee, home fries, and toast only $3.50; two slices of French toast with blueberries $6.50; a half-order of banana bread French toast $5.75.

And the 1948 lunch car that the diner is in is very cool, as is the bathroom around the corner!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped there while waiting for bus back to Philly. Fast service and great food. Would eat there again!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

What a place! The food is tremendous. The crunchy French toast is to die for and the homemade hash is out of this world. Serve was quick, but you can probably expect a small wait as the place is tiny. The wait is well worth it though.