“Great place for lunch- Huge Menu”
Review of Zorba's Taverna

Zorba's Taverna
Ranked #116 of 626 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

My friend and I visited Zorba's in Worcester today. We go to lunch regularly and like to try different restaurants. I have been to Zorba's before for dinner but she had never been. My friend uses a wheelchair so it's important that restaurants are accessible. It's funny she rated the restaurant as one of the best most accessible bathrooms that we have visited.

While it's nice to know that the restaurant is nicely accessible it's also important to know that they have a huge menu with a wide range of choices. From brick oven pizza too numerous Greek dishes a wide range of lunch specials, pastas, salads and numerous appetizers.

We shared the seafood stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer and they were amazing.
I had the chicken souvlaki lunch special which came with a small Greek salad and fries. It was fantastic. My friend had a fish sandwich which also came with fries and it was very crispy and fresh. She usually takes home half her food but she ate it all!

Overall the meal was quite good. Our server was friendly, professional and helpful. The restaurant is lovely and there are really nice high tops with semicircle booths in the bar. It's defiantly worth a visit. I will be back!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Great selections from appetizers to entrees to drinks and all so very, very reasonably, if not cheaply priced, but greatly made with tons of taste. Never over nor under cooked. Summed up-Yummy and truly delicious!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

The first two arrived early, 5:00, and were immediately seated. Drinks ordered and delivered quickly but without a feeling of a rush. Quiet table near the front windows, in sight of the kitchen, while the bar area was crowded and might have been quite noisy. Others joined us, orders taken and delivered in a very timely fashion. Casear salads with grilled chicken and calamari were wonderful; friend had flounder with pilaf and fresh green beans.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Stuffed mushrooms with lobster is to die for!! Food came quick and warm on a busy Saturday night. Service was great, waiter very knowledgeable regarding the menu. Didn't get dessert though.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Zorbas is definitely one of our favorite places to eat. We went out on a Friday night since we hadn't been in a bit and we were not disappointed! The rib eye steak and prime rib we ordered was perfect! We usually get lamb but were looking to mix it up. I would definitely recommend it for families and couples! Can't wait to go back!