“Yummy ”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Stuffed mushrooms with lobster is to die for!! Food came quick and warm on a busy Saturday night. Service was great, waiter very knowledgeable regarding the menu. Didn't get dessert though.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Zorbas is definitely one of our favorite places to eat. We went out on a Friday night since we hadn't been in a bit and we were not disappointed! The rib eye steak and prime rib we ordered was perfect! We usually get lamb but were looking to mix it up. I would definitely recommend it for families and couples! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

I had the rib eye and my wife had the half rack of ribs. The steak was great and ribs fell off the bone. Service was great and fast. We will go back soon.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

we were passing through town on our drive from Washington to Maine and had a hankering for a burger. Zorba's did not disappoint! We both ordered the Bleu Burger, a $10 lunch special and it was divine. Our server was very warm and friendly and the place has a very good vibe. We highly recommend it!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

So I have eaten at zorbas a number of times since they opened the Stafford st location, and the only thing that is consistent is the fact it just keeps getting worse. My last visit (and I do mean last] was this past Saturday, what can I say, overpriced, seriously lacking in a lot of ways food. This visit, we ordered a couple of different sandwiches, and soups. I ordered the eggplant sandwich, and my husband the steak bomb, I got greek pasta salad and he had French fries, we both had cups of chicken egg lemon soup. Both sandwiches were extremely greasy, and the eggplant on my sandwich was MAYBE a quarter of an inch thick, one layer, put on a huge loaf of bread, but if it was any bigger that would have meant just more grease, the steak was just as greasy. The soup has always been good, but even that was served lukewarm. If there is ever a problem with your food, do not count on management to take care of things, they do NOTHING, sometimes they apologize, but they always charge you. I will not be back.

2  Thank sharon s