All reviewsunion stationurban suiteabsolutely loved this hotelceiling fansafe areabeer and wineliving areaperfect locationbeautiful hotellight dinnerboston arearecently stayed herea great place to staygreat roomwithin walking distancecheck in was easyfull size refrigerator
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Staff is wonderful! This hotel is less than a year old and is very nice. The rooms are very spacious and quiet. They have a really nice breakfast and evening social. This is the nicest hotel in downtown Worcester and I wouldn’t stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank 290cynthian
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This hotel is within walking distance to the DCU center and many awesome restaurants. There was even a cigar bar next door! The rooms are beautiful with a convenient kitchenette and awesome bathroom. Great place to stay in Worcester, MA.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nancyhunter4763
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We stayed in town for one night only but were very favorably impressed with the check-in/out process and the cheerfulness of the staff. The room and furnishings were in great shape and spotless. The limited time we spent in our room was very comfortable and 100% hassle-free. Great choice!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank DaveM3583
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I needed to check in early and had a mix-up with my reservation, but Nathan, the front desk clerk, was a life saver! Everyone at this hotel was super friendly and the rooms are great. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank DayTrip77459
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Take it from a business traveler who basically lives in hotel rooms all over the country for work. This is by far my favorite 'home away from home". This hotel ROCKS.

From the moment I checked in, the managers Ryan, Sue, Ben and Maria made sure to introduce themselves and invited me to reach out to them for anything I might need to make my stay comfortable and enjoyable. From that very first day on, the 4 of them as well as the rest of the staff always adressed me by name, greeted me with a warm smile and went above and beyond to make me feel like a friend and not just a hotel guest.

The rooms are super nice. The hotel is brand new and the houseman, Melvin and the housekeeping managers Suzanne, Lisa and Crystal are really on top of making sure it remains clean and pristine. It's so nice to come home after a long day of work to my room nicely made up, dishes done and put away and fresh clean towels.

The kitchen mgr Kim takes great pride in putting out delicious meals for breakfast and the social hour dinners which are accompanied by free wine and bear. There is a great rotation of meals and a far cry from the typical instant egss for breakfast and basic light salad bar you find at most other hotels. Kim and her staff put out a fabulous rotation of different types of foods with extra touches. Ie: Locally baked mini pies for "International Pie day", or Canadian maple cookies one of the managers brought back to share after her visit home. (Thanks Maria)

I can't say enough about how accomadating the staff is. Offering to go grocery shopping for me, assisting me with shipping out packages, putting my mail and many deliveries up in my room etc etc etc. The girls at the front desk, Narthis and Nay even remember my work schedule and remind me if I forget to order my wake up call. They are always so pleasant and helpfull with local recomendations, directions, menus. They even hoooked me up with great hair and nail salons. They actually make me feel like family.

The Chief engeieer, Ron cheerfully shuttles me to work everymorning and even drove back to bring me my badge and lunch I forget last week. He and his staff Aimes and Chris are there on a dime for anything I need. AC adjustmet, help moving a desk or heavy boxes. Aimes even got me a new HDMI cable when mine stopped working so I could watch Netflix through my TV. The manager Ryan rented a 4 weel drive during the latest snow storm, to make sure he and the guys were equipted with a rugged and safe vehicle to transport guests in. Ryan was out during the storm picking guests up from work, getting more food for the kitchen incase they ran low and even transporting a sick guest to the local hospital on his scheduled day off.

I know this is a long review but, I serously could continue to go on and on about what a great experience it has been staying at this property. I can honestly say it is because of how much the staff make you feel at home. It is very apparent that they like their jobs and that customer service is the number one priority here.

I highly recomed giving this property a try if you are a business travelor or just need a weekend getaway.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business