“Good for Breakfast”

Ranked #3 of 141 Restaurants in Woburn
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2018

I have only been to Bickford's for breakfast, and it's hard to evaluate on that basis. Either you do a creditable job or you fail. They do a creditable job. Staff is friendly and accommodating, and there is plenty of parking. They do a weekend buffet brunch, which I skipped because I don't like buffets. Menu service is available during the buffet.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 11 October 2018

They serve breakfast all day. It was dinner time and we wanted breakfast food. We couldn't eat all that we got because the portions were so large. We did eat all the Big Apple. A delicious combination of apples with a cinnamon sugar glaze, oven baked to a golden brown. Baked like a pineapple upside down cake, but a giant apple fritter!! It's enough for two people!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

In the area for weekend wedding & hotel didn't do breakfast found this place & so glad we did. Kitschy comfy & delicious. Had the pumpkin pancakes & yum!! Pumpkin pancakes leaves turing color Ahh fall in New England
Nothing better

Reviewed 23 September 2018

We picked a place that was convenient for my elderly Mom to meet us. We were coming from Plymouth and Stoneham is right off of 93. I typically avoid chain restaurants but this was the perfect location. I should have stuck to my gut. We were greeted by a very nice server who we thoroughly enjoyed (the reason for two stars not one). My mom and I both ordered omelettes. It was hands down the worst either one of us have ever had. It was beyond over cooked. Fortunately, the home fries were decent and the coffe was good. Location or not, we will find another place in Stoneham to meet!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Tequila sunrises to go with your 16 wheeler 4 eggs,4 sausage,4 pieces of bacon, and 4 pancakes breakfast or have the buffet. The place is huge , plan to stand in line for at least 20-30 minutes if you want breakfast. Really delicious couldn't eat it all and the cocktails woo-hop dynamite !!

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Bickford's Restaurant? Share your experiences!