“Awesome Find!”
Review of Matadora

Matadora
Reserve with OpenTable
Matadora is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 141 Restaurants in Woburn
Price range: USD 10 - USD 60
Description: Matadora is a modern tapas restaurant focused on tailored tapas and flavorful cuts of meat & fish from the kitchen’s centerpiece, a custom, wood-fired grill. Our stylish patio is outfitted with Persian outdoor rugs, firepits, warm wood tones and cushioned, wrought-iron seating. The outdoor space flows seamlessly inside to Matadora’s indoor seating, central bar, open kitchen and semi-private dining
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to Matadora to celebrate our anniversary Our waitress Adrienne gave us excellent service. The food was great, and the atmosphere was nice! We will be back!

Date of visit: November 2018
HiltonBostonWoburn, General Manager at Matadora, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We’re so glad, Maritza, that you enjoyed your anniversary celebration at Matadora restaurant, and that our unparalleled staff and exceptional dishes exceeded your expectations. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon!

Christopher Destefano
978-500-5569

Reviewed 2 November 2018

We were staying at the Woburn Hilton during a recent trip around New England and the heavens opened on us while trudging around Salem.

As we were staying in the hotel and the rain showed no sign of abating, we decided to book a table at Matadora, the on-site restaurant.

Although this was the most expensive meal we had in out 10 night trip, I can honestly say that this was some of the best Tapas I have tasted, including many a visit to Spain. A highlight for me was the Charred Galician Octopus.

Excellent service, great food. What more could you ask for ?

Date of visit: October 2018
HiltonBostonWoburn, General Manager at Matadora, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Paul, what a thrill to read about your recent experience at Matadora! I guess we should be grateful for the downpour that kept you close to the hotel, and therefore brought you in for a meal. Thank you for the kind words about our unique, delicious menu offerings and our exceptional staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Christopher Destefano
978-500-5569

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for a drink or two and witnessed some of the best teamwork I’ve ever seen from 2 bartenders. Mary and Lori were KILLING IT! I sat on Mary’s side, but Lori greeted me immediately. Mary soon followed and made me the best old fashioned I’ve had in a good long while. I also had dessert and an after dinner drink and the service was friendly and inviting the entire time. I will DEFINITELY be back.

Date of visit: October 2018
HiltonBostonWoburn, General Manager at Matadora, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Thank you, Rick, for your wonderful praise and fantastic rating of Matadora restaurant! The staff, especially Mary and Lori, will be thrilled to hear that their service and beverages surpassed your expectations, and we will all look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

I was in Matadora shortly after it opened, And I think I left a five star review. It still has the great look, Airy lobby, Nice bar. And speaking of which, we did sit at the bar last night. We ordered a drink and then four different tapas. They all came out so fast! We had wanted to linger at the bar and have another cocktail, but it felt too rushed. My other complaint is that we ordered two different cheeses, they arrived on the same plate, two scant slices of each with only one tiny square of quince jam. $18 for four slices? Doh! The tomato salad was very good though! But if I go back, I won’t order the cheese again as much as I love it:(

Date of visit: October 2018

It’s wonderful to hear that, despite some frustrations, our delicious food and beautiful decor still impressed you. We want all of our guests to be able to relax and enjoy both their meals and the ambiance, and I regret that you felt rushed. Additionally, if there was any part of your meal that you were dissatisfied with, we would have been happy to replace it with something more to your liking. Returning guests are very special to us, and I truly hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to provide you with a five-star experience.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We had visited this restaurant when it first opened! The restaurant itself is beautiful inside and the service is excellent! The food is fantastic and we can’t wait to return!

Date of visit: October 2018
HiltonBostonWoburn, General Manager at Matadora, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

What a pleasure to read such exuberant praise for Matadora! I’m delighted to know that our exciting ambiance, exceptional staff and unique, delicious menu continues to surpass your expectations. it will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon!

781-904-0639

Been to Matadora? Share your experiences!