All reviewslogan airportocean vieworient heightsthe chicken pot pieno elevatordeer islandquaint hotelnew englandrental carseparate bedroomshort drivethird floorsitting areastayed for one nightbed and breakfastroom was clean and comfortabledunkin donuts
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Such a lovely hotel and pub! I am definitely coming back and spending more than one evening here. I had a one night lay over and found this hotel by chance. I'm glad I did. The staff were welcoming right from the start. I waited at the bar for my daughter and had a nice drink, and snack. The place was very busy, but I didn't wait at all, plus I got to see how friendly all the staff were to anyone that came in. It's one of those places where they know people by name - and take the time to ask how you are. Very nice. The room was absolutely beautiful. The furniture was old New England style. The bed the most comfortable bed I've slept in all summer and I've been all over the place this summer. :) The bathroom was sparkly clean. There was a mini coffee maker -- I love those because you can decide how much water to coffee you want. Plenty of soft, clean, bright white towels. Pillows were great too. The beach is right there, a walk away. I had my uber pick up very early, but waited outside without a worry. Quiet street, pretty neighborhood. Really, just a lovely place and one where you can tell the owners take pride in giving you a nice meal, or a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Try the sweet potato fries. They were excellent! :)
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Billi J
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Lovely stay here for 5 nights. Convenient for driving into Boston and also beaches in the area. Restaurant food is excellent. Rooms are not huge (as in modern hotels) but with air-conditioning, a nice soft bed and a large bathroom there is little to complain about.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pumpkinbunny
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

My family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids) and my mother in law needed a place to stay the night before taking an early morning flight out of Logan. We preferred to all stay together in one room since we didn’t want to pay a fortune for 2 rooms. At the Winthrop, we had a bedroom with 2 beds and a separate living area with a pull out couch. The rooms were small, but they were just what we needed. The hotel does not have parking, so be prepared to park on the street. We could not park on the street the night we stayed because of street cleaning. They had a small lot across the street that we were able to park in with no problem. The location was just a quick drive to the off site airport parking.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay at Winthrop Arms. The hotel and the room were cozy, and the staff very nice. The location is good, close to Logan airport, and there are options of public transportation nearby. The proximity to the ocean is a plus.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank carolinadspassos
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have just arrived and before check-in. Our room was amazing with an ocean view. We we're offered cocktails and munchies and invited to stay for dinner, which we chose wisely. There is nothing negative to say about this establishment and I give it a 5 star rating.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple